Arrowpak has been involved in the worldwide relocation of American personnel and their possessions since 1978. Despite all the changes worldwide, we still play a major role in the relocation of United States service personnel within Europe.
- We realise that a trouble free move is critical to the wellbeing of service personnel and their families when relocating to an often unfamiliar country.
- At Arrowpak we are committed to maintaining the high-quality of our service and strive to deliver total customer satisfaction.
- Our operations team will monitor your consignment’s progress from warehouse to port, across the ocean, and on to its final destination.
- If you are moving to the UK, your consignment will be entered into our tracking system several weeks before you arrive and all documentation will be completed for clearance into the country.
- If your new home is not ready to move into when you arrive in the UK, we will store your belongings safely in our dedicated military warehouse until it is available. When you are ready, your consignment will be delivered directly to your new home, still securely contained in the cases in which it was packed.
On delivery, our team will unpack your belongings and place them where requested in your new home. Our staff will remove all packing materials from your property, complete the documentation, and remain on-site until you are completely satisfied that everything is in order.
For official advice on moving please visit the Defense Personal Property System (DPS) portal www.move.mil